Cookies are small data files of information that a website or mobile application transfers to your hard drive or mobile device to store and sometimes track information about you. Although cookies do identify a user’s device, cookies do not personally identify users.
Types of cookies we use
We may use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies that are required for the operation of a website and App, such as to enable you to log into secure areas.
- Performance cookies: these types of cookies recognise and count the number of visitors to a website and users of an App and to see how users move around in each. This information is used to improve the way the website and App work.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies recognise when you return to a website or App, enable personalised content and recognise and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies: these cookies record your visit to a website or App, including the individual pages visited and the links followed.
- Tracking cookies. These enable us to track use of content from our website or App (on third party services, such as posts on social media networks), in accordance with your third party settings
Generally, the strictly necessary cookies and some performance and functionality cookies only last for the duration of your visit to a website or expire when you close an App. The functionality cookies and some targeting and performance cookies will last for a longer period of time.
Third Party cookies
Most websites, mobile devices and apps automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser, device or app settings to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. However, if you use your device or app settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the website or App.
For more information, feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org